TORONTO, Canada, September 20, 2017 – Clever Samurai™
) The Canadian integrated marketing communications and advertising agency is growing, adding several talents from various design, agency and media backgrounds to support client requirements. Growth has resulted from a number of strong client-agency collaborations that have benefitted client business performance.
Clever Samurai is abuzz with work for Canadian and international brands leading their perspective industries such as NSK, Bell, Alectra, Armtec, Icynene, Express Scripts Canada and more.
New team members include:
Ruth De Freitas, Art Director
- A previous Clever Samurai creative, Ruth has returned to bolster client campaigns. She’s worked for agencies like Cundari, Extreme Group and JP\TBWA, and won awards in CMA, Applied Arts and a bronze Clio Sports during her previous stint at Clever Samurai.
Jana Ranjitkumar, Account Director
– Jana brings more than 12 years of experience in branding and marketing. Having previously worked for Scott Thornley and Company, Jana has led and facilitated award-winning work for not-for-profit, education, B2B and healthcare clients such as the Canadian Museum of Nature, Niagara Parks Commission, D+H and Tennis Canada.
Carmen Leung, Account Coordinator
– Carmen comes to Clever Samurai with an accomplished range of experiential marketing experience. She has worked with clients in electronics, food and beverage and retail.
Yanina Rasskazova, Account Coordinator
– Yanina joins the client services team from Clever Samurai’s sister company, 360 Leads, and brings experience in account coordination, project management, campaign planning, demand management and execution.
Rosalyn Solomon, Senior Communications Specialist
– Rosalyn brings 10 years of journalism experience to Clever Samurai’s PR team as a reporter and lifestyle editor. She has been published in The Toronto SUN, Huffington Post, 24 hours, National Post and Canoe.com.
Li Li, Senior Web Developer
– Li is a full-stack senior web developer and previously worked for Newcom. Li will help Clever Samurai meet clients’ needs in the digital space.
Sungho So, Art Director
– Sungho has worked with major brands including Pepsi, Royal Bank and Rogers. He brings a range of skill from BBDO and Lowe Roche and will support the creative team on a contract basis.
"The talent and expertise of our newest team members will further strengthen our ability to deliver better outcomes for our clients through our unique suite of services," says Stephanie Hebb, VP Client Services for Clever Samurai.
About Clever Samurai
is a multi-disciplined marketing and communications agency that drives better outcomes for clients in diverse verticals. We help our clients achieve more through our proprietary approach to market strategy, entrepreneurial spirit and highly collaborative culture.
Clever Samurai is a 5th business®
company, an integrated marketing strategy and communications organization headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
LinkedIn: Clever Samurai
Contact: Jennifer Salo
Director, PR & Communications